NO PURCHASE OR MOBILE DEVICE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR MOBILE DEVICE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. ODDS OF WINNING WILL DEPEND ON THE TOTAL NUMBER OF ENTRIES RECEIVED FOR THE APPLICABLE DRAWING. ALL DISPUTES WILL BE RESOLVED SOLELY BY BINDING ARBITRATION AND ENTRANTS WAIVE THE ABILITY TO BRING CLAIMS IN A CLASS ACTION FORMAT.
1. ELIGIBILITY: The 2022 Laravel Sweepstakes (“Promotion”) is open to individual permanent legal residents of a) the 50 United States and District of Columbia and b) permanent legal residents of Canada excluding Quebec, who are 18 years of age or older, and have reached the age of majority under the laws of the jurisdiction in which they reside, as of 2/09/22. Employees, officers and directors of Kirschbaum Development Group, LLC. (“Sponsor”) are not eligible to participate or win. This Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws, rules and regulations. Void where prohibited or restricted by law, rule or regulation.
2. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: The Sweepstakes begins on September 14, 2022 at 12:00:00 AM Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on October 14, 2022 at 11:59:59 PM ET (the "Sweepstakes Period"). For the purposes of this Promotion, a day is defined as the 24-hour period beginning at 12:00:00 AM ET and ending at 11:59:59 PM ET.
3. HOW TO PARTICIPATE: During the Sweepstakes Period visit the Website, provide your name and email address, and then fully complete and submit the online entry form provided (on first visit to the Website only) for the Sweepstakes to receive one (1) entry. Limit one entry per person and per e-mail address, regardless of the number of email addresses used. In the case of multiple entries from any one (1) person or email address, only the first entry received for the drawing will be accepted and all subsequent entry attempts from such person will be void.
No mechanically reproduced, or mass entries permitted and all such entries will be void. By entering this Promotion, each entrant gives his/her express permission to be contacted by the Sponsor by telephone and/or e-mail for Sweepstakes purposes only. Released Parties are not responsible for lost, incomplete, late, delayed, inaccurate, misdirected, undelivered, or garbled entries, email, or failures or malfunctions of phones, phone lines or telephone systems; lost entries, game plays, prize claims or transmissions; any error, omission, interruption, defect or delay in transmission, or communication; interrupted or unavailable network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP), cable, satellite or other connections including those through and/or by any website; miscommunications, failed computer hardware or software or technical failures; non-delivery; misdirected, blocked, or delayed e-mail notifications; garbled, misrouted, jumbled, scrambled, delayed or misdirected transmissions; printing, typographical or other errors appearing within these Official Rules, in any Promotion-related advertisements or other materials; or other errors or problems of any kind whether mechanical, human, telephone, electronic, mail or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Promotion, or downloading of materials from or use of the website, including, without limitation, errors or problems which may occur in connection with the administration of the Promotion, the processing of entries, or the announcement of the prizes. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to void any and all entries of an entrant who Sponsor, believes has attempted to tamper with, corrupt, or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play of this Sweepstakes or who is otherwise not in compliance with these Official Rules. The use of automated entry or similar devices to participate or subvert the entry process is prohibited and all entries through such devices are void. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of any entrant, such entrant will be deemed, as the “authorized account holder” of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry provided he/she is eligible according to these Official Rules. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to the e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization (e.g., a business, educational institution, etc.) which is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Proof (to Sponsor’s satisfaction) of being the authorized account holder may be required by Sponsor.
Entrants will receive further communication (i.e., e-mails, opportunities, etc.) from Kirschbaum Development Group, LLC; however, eligibility to participate in the Promotion is not dependent upon Entrant’s continued consent to receive such emails. Entrants may opt-out of marketing communications at any time. Entrants also agree to be bound by the Official Rules and decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects.
5. PRIZE DRAWINGS/ODDS OF WINNING: The winner will be selected in an individual random drawing on or about 10/14/22 from among all eligible drawing entries received throughout the entire Sweepstakes Period. Odds of winning the will depend on the total number of eligible Drawing entries received throughout the Sweepstakes Period.
Prize drawings will be conducted by Sponsor, whose decisions will be final and binding in all matters relating to this Promotion.
6. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Sponsor will contact the potential Prize winner via phone and/or email in accordance with the judging dates outlined above notifying him/her of his/her potential winning status and to confirm if he/she agrees to accept the respective Prize. In the event that a selected potential Prize winner declines the prize, is not eligible to accept the prize, does not comply with the terms of these Official Rules or is not available for any reason when notified, his/her prize opportunity will be forfeited and Sponsor, at its sole discretion and time permitting, may randomly select an alternate potential Prize winner from among all remaining eligible entries for the drawing at issue.
7. PRIZES: $1000 towards the open source project of the winner’s choosing. Payment will be made to the project once identified by the Winner.
8. MISCELLANEOUS: No transfer, assignment, cash redemption, or substitution of prizes (or portion thereof) permitted except by Sponsor. All federal, state, and local taxes (including income and withholding taxes) and all other costs and expenses associated with acceptance and use of a prize not specified herein as being awarded are each winners’ sole responsibility. By participating, each entrant agrees to be bound by these Official Rules and agrees that (1) Released Parties and each of their designees shall have the right and permission to use (unless prohibited by law) entrant’s name, voice, address (city and state of residence), photograph and/or other likeness for advertising, promotional and/or trade and/or any other purpose in any and all media or format now known or hereafter devised throughout the world, in perpetuity, without limitation and without further compensation, consideration, permission or notification to entrants or any third parties; and (2) Released Parties and each of their respective designees and assigns shall have no liability and will be held harmless for any liability, loss, injury or damage, including, without limitation, personal injury, death or damage to personal or real property, to entrant or any other person or entity due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, to the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any prize and/or participation in this Promotion. Sponsor reserves the right, in their sole discretion, to modify, terminate or suspend this Sweepstakes (or any portion thereof) should viruses, bugs, unauthorized human intervention or other causes corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play of the Sweepstakes (or any portion thereof) and, in the event of termination, at its discretion, select winners for the drawing at issue from those eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to the event leading to such termination. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any person and void all associated entries or game plays of any person who they believe has tampered with the entry process, or any other component of this Promotion, whose conduct or actions affect the administration, integrity, security, fairness or proper conduct of this Promotion, or who is in violation of these Official Rules.
9. ARBITRATION: Except where prohibited by law, as a condition of participating in this Promotion, entrant agrees that: 1) any and all disputes and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion, or prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by final and binding arbitration under the rules of the American Arbitration Association and held at the AAA regional office in Boston, MA; 2) the Federal Arbitration Act shall govern the interpretation, enforcement and all proceedings at such arbitration; and 3) judgment upon such arbitration award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction. Under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental or consequential damages, or any other damages, including attorneys' fees, other than entrant's actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e., costs associated with participating in this Promotion), and entrant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
10. CHOICE OF LAW: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the substantive laws of the State of Massachusates, USA.
11. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES IN ANY WAY, OR UNDERMINE THE CONTENT OR LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS PROMOTION, MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR AND/OR THEIR RESPECTIVE AGENTS WILL DISQUALIFY ANY ENTRANT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT AND RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK ANY AND ALL REMEDIES AVAILABLE FROM ANY PERSON OR PERSONS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW.